Light soup is a popular soup in Ghana and other West African countries. It is simple and easy to prepare,its usually served with fufu or rice.
- Fresh meat/chicken
- Garden eggs
- Chicken seasoning
- Cut the meat/chicken in desirable sizes and wash it well
- Put the chicken or meat in a saucepan
- Blend the onion, ginger and garlic
- Add the blended onion, ginger and garlic
- Add your seasoning, salt and little water and steam for 6 to 12minutes
- Boil the tomatoes, pepper and garden eggs(make sure it is soft)
- Blend the tomatoes, pepper and garden eggs when they are well cooked
- Add the mixture to the chicken/meat in the saucepan add more water if it is thick(its should be very light, not thick)
- Allow to the soup to cook for 20-30 minutes
- Serve with rice, banku or fufu.